- When: WWI
- Where: France
- Category of People: WWI Driver
- 2nd Image:
- Last Name: Buckler
- Given Name(s): Leon Hamlink
- Born: January 6, 1894
- Died: September 19, 1918
- died or KIA: died or killed during WWI
- Section (WWI): S.S.U. 4
- Length of Service (months): 8
- Service Year(s): 1916-17
- Home (at time of Enlistment in WWI): Rochester, N.Y.
- Subsequent Service: Sgt. U.S.A.A.S.
- Education: Univ. of Rochester
- 1st Involvment with AFS: Date of Entry: December 18, 1916
Tribute, Memorial Volume of the American Field Service, 1921
Was awarded the Légion d'Honneur (Chevalier degree) posthumously on November 11, 2011.