- License: not in copyright.
- Creator: Clover, Greayer, 1897-1918
- Status: In Collection
- When: WWI
- Where: France
- Category of People: WWI Driver
- 2nd Image:
- Publisher: George H. Doran Co.
- Place of Publication: New York
- Publication Year: 1919
- Number of Pages: 270
- Subject: WWI - Lafayette Flying CorpsWWI - Réserve Mallet
- Dedication: The Seasons Greetings 1923. Vernon Macaulay
Letters and sketches describing the life of our boys in France, by a Yale student who served with the French Camion Service and later in the American Aviation Corps.
'Books by Field Service Men', The History of the American Field Service in France, "Friends of France", 1914-1917, Vol. III, (Boston and New York: Houghton and Mifflin Company, 1920), p. 555
Read the Review by Courtland Jindra on the website Roads to the Great War.
Warning: unfortunately the quality of this scan leaves to be desired.