- License: not in copyright.
- Creator: Imbrie, Robert W., 1883-1924
- Status: In Collection
- When: WWI
- Where: France, Balkans
- Category of People: WWI Driver
- Publisher: Robert W. McBride & Co.
- Place of Publication: New York
- Publication Year: 1918
- Number of Pages: 284
This book treats most humanly of life in Section One and in Section Three in the Orient during the earlier days of the service, giving a full and vivid impression of the work of a conducteur. The author has a pleasant straightforward style, a good eye for color, and for the significance of events. The book is well organized and hardly a phase of the ambulance life is overlooked.
'Books by Field Service Men', The History of the American Field Service in France, "Friends of France", 1914-1917, Vol. III, p. 553.
Link to the author